Welcome to my blog!!

My name is Beth and I am a stay at home mum of two gorgeous girls. I began to crochet when I was expecting my eldest daughter and have never stopped. Crochet is my hobby and I love that others can benefit from it.

I love to create things that are Individual and Unique. Most items I make are one of a kind so you will never see anyone else with the same!

I use a mixture of patterns, modified patterns and ideas from my own head to provide a great selection of babies and childrens clothing, toys and accessories.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Meet the Maker on Little Kiwis Nest

Morning All.

As you may know I have an online store with Little Kiwi's Nest. At the moment they are carrying out 'Meet the Maker' interviews with all the store owners so you can learn a little more about them.

First up was Miss Jade and today it is me!

Pop on over to the Little Kiwi's Nest blog to find out more about me and to get the code for a huge 20% off all Crochet by Beth products until Sunday!

See you again soon.
Beth x

No comments:

Post a Comment