Welcome to my blog!!

My name is Beth and I am a stay at home mum of two gorgeous girls. I began to crochet when I was expecting my eldest daughter and have never stopped. Crochet is my hobby and I love that others can benefit from it.

I love to create things that are Individual and Unique. Most items I make are one of a kind so you will never see anyone else with the same!

I use a mixture of patterns, modified patterns and ideas from my own head to provide a great selection of babies and childrens clothing, toys and accessories.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New Family Member

Well after getting some custom orders out of the way I managed to find some time to design a new member of the Crochet by Beth family.

I have had this little friend in my head for a while and was anxious about how it would turn out. Well I had nothing to worry about. I am in love with my new cheeky little pal.

Yes I have designed a monkey!!!

I know my bunnies are super cute but I figured that for those who aren't too keen on bunnies I didn't really have another option. Also I think the monkeys will be a bit more boy friendly than a cute and pretty bunny.

There are other animals I would like to try and design in the future but for now I hope you like the monkeys.

1 comment: