Welcome to my blog!!

My name is Beth and I am a stay at home mum of two gorgeous girls. I began to crochet when I was expecting my eldest daughter and have never stopped. Crochet is my hobby and I love that others can benefit from it.

I love to create things that are Individual and Unique. Most items I make are one of a kind so you will never see anyone else with the same!

I use a mixture of patterns, modified patterns and ideas from my own head to provide a great selection of babies and childrens clothing, toys and accessories.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, August 23, 2010

Custom Made Shopping

You will be glad to know that you don't have to wait for your perfect cuddly friend to be thought about by me.
I have now listed custom options for my main products in my Little Kiwi's Nest store so you can order exactly what you want without waiting for me.





 Custom Crochet Puppy- the puppy is the newest addition to the Crochet by Beth family. I have at the moment only made him in black and white- I also think he would look great in creams and browns. What colour would you choose?




 Custom Crochet Monkey - the monkey is a very cute and cheeky option for the boys- looks fab in the traditional brown but also cute in blues. Don't rule out this cheeky little pal for the girls though- it is just adorable in pink.






Custom Crochet Bunny- the bunny was the first member of the Crochet by Beth family and is still very popular with kids and adults. The bunnies are available in 3 sizes: Baby Bunny is great for new babies- the perfect baby shower gift. Medium Bunny is great for the kids- a real cuddly friend to keep you company. Then there is the Large Bunny which is fab for the big kids or even for adults- go on you know you want one for yourself.



Each listing also have photos of products already made in case you need a little inspiration.



So which one will you choose?


I have put on the listings that you allow upto 2 weeks for your order. This is a worst case- usually I can be done quicker but it depends upon my current workload- if you simply can't wait that long for your new friend then please email me to check time frames

1 comment:

  1. My forever favorite is going to be those bunnies! You hit the nail on the head with those guys! BTW you've received an award on my blog :) http://TheCuddleSquid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete