Welcome to my blog!!

My name is Beth and I am a stay at home mum of two gorgeous girls. I began to crochet when I was expecting my eldest daughter and have never stopped. Crochet is my hobby and I love that others can benefit from it.

I love to create things that are Individual and Unique. Most items I make are one of a kind so you will never see anyone else with the same!

I use a mixture of patterns, modified patterns and ideas from my own head to provide a great selection of babies and childrens clothing, toys and accessories.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Patterns for Sale.

Well I have finally done it.

After so many requests I have finally started to write up my patterns and the first 2 are now available for sale.

You can make your very own monkey or bunny. I will be adding my other animals over the next few weeks.

I have stores on Etsy and Ravelry where you can purchase my patterns.



All Crochet by Beth patterns will be for personal use only as I will still be selling my finished products.

Happy Crocheting everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment