Welcome to my blog!!

My name is Beth and I am a stay at home mum of two gorgeous girls. I began to crochet when I was expecting my eldest daughter and have never stopped. Crochet is my hobby and I love that others can benefit from it.

I love to create things that are Individual and Unique. Most items I make are one of a kind so you will never see anyone else with the same!

I use a mixture of patterns, modified patterns and ideas from my own head to provide a great selection of babies and childrens clothing, toys and accessories.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New Pattern Available

I have finally got around to writing up my next crochet pattern.

This time I wrote up Marvin.

For those of you that have seen 'Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy' you will recognise this character. He is a favourite in out household and my hubby waited (not so) patiently for about 3 months for me to make him. I loved the way he turned out and got lots of positive feedback so I decided to share him with you all.

I hope to design more crochet patterns for lovable movie characters to go alongside my other babies. That way I will have all ages covered. Who says grown ups can't have toys.

You can purchase my patterns from Etsy or Ravelry.

Happy Crocheting.

No comments:

Post a Comment