Welcome to my blog!!

My name is Beth and I am a stay at home mum of two gorgeous girls. I began to crochet when I was expecting my eldest daughter and have never stopped. Crochet is my hobby and I love that others can benefit from it.

I love to create things that are Individual and Unique. Most items I make are one of a kind so you will never see anyone else with the same!

I use a mixture of patterns, modified patterns and ideas from my own head to provide a great selection of babies and childrens clothing, toys and accessories.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Busy Sunday!

What have you been upto this weekend?

I have spent a good part of my day today developing a website. I have used a free site called Wix.
They have loads of templates ready for you to edit to your own liking or if you are feeling creative why not start from scratch.
The sites are super easy to use- no need to worry about programming languages etc. The help menu is also really good. There are upgrade options so that you can remove adverts, increase bandwidth and even have a shopping cart.

I decided on the most basic site just to showcase my products and direct people to places where they can buy and find out more about me and my creations.

Pop on over and take a look www.crochetbybeth.co.nz. It is a flash based site so make sure your software is up to date so that you can view it!

No comments:

Post a Comment