Welcome to my blog!!

My name is Beth and I am a stay at home mum of two gorgeous girls. I began to crochet when I was expecting my eldest daughter and have never stopped. Crochet is my hobby and I love that others can benefit from it.

I love to create things that are Individual and Unique. Most items I make are one of a kind so you will never see anyone else with the same!

I use a mixture of patterns, modified patterns and ideas from my own head to provide a great selection of babies and childrens clothing, toys and accessories.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, June 11, 2010

Weekend Madness


Well I have had a busy week and have another busy week ahead of me and a super busy weekend after that.

I decided I felt like giving a little over the weekend so I have knocked 10% off everything in my Little Kiwi's Nest store. This fab offer ends midnight Sunday so get in there while you can! There are bunnies and clothes for boys and girls, you are bound to find something you love!

Did you know that I also offer FREE NZ delivery through LKN!

No comments:

Post a Comment